A double-walled cylindrical tank serves as the foundation of a liquid storage tank. To protect it from the heat of the environment, an insulating material fills the area between the inner and outside vessel. To ensure minimal evaporation, the area is vacuumed to a high level. The cryogenic storage tank's cold converter has a pressure-building setup with an automatic pressure-build-up regulator.
The liquid oxygen storage tank is constructed in a way that makes it reliable, manageable, and small. The pressure inside the tank is increased by bottom filling while it is decreased by top liquid filling. When liquid oxygen is added to tanks or gas line vaporizers, the pressurising system is employed to raise the pressure. Since the top and bottom filling valves are controlled by the pressurising system, there is hardly any pressure change while the liquid is being delivered. It permits a steady flow of liquid to the vaporizer.
With capacities ranging from 200 litres to 1, 50,000 litres and the choice of low or high pressure, liquid nitrogen storage tanks may store liquid oxygen at temperatures as low as (-196°C). Cold convertors are used to feed pressure pipe line networks for low liquid temperature right after gasification in atmospheric heat exchangers, storage tank networks, or smaller tanks.
- Easy tube architecture
- The insulation material does not need to be replaced frequently.
- Excellent static evaporation control and good insulation
- Tank interlayer passes helium gas spectrometer's stringent leakage test with a leak rate of less than 1 x 10?1 pa-l/s.
- Easy system operation and minimal space requirements
- By coupling an outside vaporizer and cryogenic pump to the tanks, cryogenic liquid can be supplied from the bottom of the containers. Depending on the needs of the customer, we can provide the entire system, including the pipe and valve system.
- Minimal space requirements, safety
- Simple operation and comfort
- Liquid oxygen, nitrogen, argon, and other gases are supplied by cryogenic tanks with vacuum powder insulation.