Hopper Bottom Silo
Hopper Bottom Silos are generally built on fabricated steel structures with the conical bottom made of steel plates and the corrugated sheets performed are assembled with bolts and nuts on circular purlins and vertical stiffeners with waterproof wassers, cylindrically above the conical hopper with a sloped roof in the top. Ladders to climb and get into the silos, handrails, manholes etc are provided. The grains will be discharged by gravity to the bucket elevator/belt conveyor for onward conveying.
- Hopper Bottom Silos are multipurpose and are suitable for grain processing plants, animal feed plants, grain milling plants, and poultry houses.
- Hopper Bottom Silos are manufactured in capacities ranging from 50m3 to 800 m3 with diameters from3.82 meters to 10.70 meters.
- Everyday offers hopper bottom silos in diameters from 2.74m to 12.79m.
- Dynamic Analysis of silo structural stability is carried out considering the seismic zone and wind loads of respective areas where the silos will be installed
Characteristics Of Flat Bottom & Silos
Everyday Steels able to offer a kind of Our silos with a cylindrical body and 30º sloped roof are designed to store grains, seeds and pelletized products. Everyday Steels Silos engineering team designs its silos pursuant to various standards in order to adapt to its customers’ needs including European EUROCODE and US ANSI standards.
- Scientific method of storage i.e. bulk storage.
- No wastage of gunny bags due to bulk grain storage.
- Requires less space app (1/4) compared to go down storage of same capacity.
- Mechanized handling with automation requires no manpower hence handling cost is less.