These days, the Govt. of India’s main focus is on improving rail and road connectivity to difficult-to-reach remote areas. As a result, large-scale infrastructural development is going on in hilly and coastal areas where there is an acute shortage of water. To deal with this issue, the only reliable method is to conserve the rain, pond, and lake water or store this water in zincalume tanks (like the ones offered by Everyday Steels) by pumping it from nearby rivers or sea shore.
ZincAlume Tanks are the first choice because these tanks have proved to be an efficient solution for the storage of raw and potable water in hilly and desert regions alike. These popular metallic structures are pre-engineered at the manufacturer's site. So, its parts can be dispatched to the client site in dismantled form, which is both easy and suitable to carry in remote rural areas where there is a lack of transport and other required infrastructure.
With the help of semi-skilled or unskilled manpower, it can be both assembled and made functional within a span of just a few hours. Because its assembly procedure does not necessitate the use of heavy machinery, industrial electricity, or specialised tools and tackles, the time required to install and ready the complete setup is directly dependent on ZincAlume Tanks' size, volume, height, and geographical area. In most cases, this time varies anywhere between one week and four weeks. But it can be shortened depending on the urgency and its use.
Additional advantages offered by an Everyday Steel ZincAlume Tank are as follows:
- They can be relocated with ease without incurring any major financial expenses.
- Its size can be extended or reduced easily as per client requirements.
- A major part of its relocation and size modification can be done with the help of available resources that are available on-site.
- Its weight is less as compared to MS or RCC tank options with the same specifications.
- Its maintenance cost is low as its possibility of attracting rust is very low because it is an alloy of zinc and aluminium.
- You can colour its interiors as and when you like, depending on the project requirements.
Everyday Steels has an expertise in manufacturing state of the art premium quality Pre-Engineered Bolted Steel Tanks for storing both potable and raw water, effluents, sewage, sludge, DM water, fire hydrant water along with a lot other industrial, rural, urban and domestic applications. These tanks are manufactured using ZincAlume corrugated sheets and the latest reinforced membrane technology.